Friday, October 14, 2011

I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU...

Though I cant tell you everything's going to be okay,
I can tell you it's okay to cry...






Its okay to feel scared or get mad if you need to,


Its okay to ask for anything,
or to not want to talk about it.


Its okay to hope for things to change and believe that they
will


Its okay to just want someone to hold your hand...


Its okay not be your usual strong self for once

Whatever I can do make things feel a little more okay for you,,
Just let me know...

Just remember ...I'm always here for you...
Anytime you need me....Find Me...!

^____^

6 comments:

  1. wishing someone say that to me~ haha :)[my ibu i guess]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you have one...syukur alhmdulillah... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~ sure.. more than one~ my family :D and friends~ Alhamdulillah, all the praise to Allah, the Creator ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete